A couple weeks ago, we had our 2nd Nelson girls trip to visit Rick and Chris on their mission in New York. I can't say enough about my love for these people. Love. All 8 girls were able to come for at least part of the trip....and it was awesome. I don't have the best pictures of the trip, but maybe when Erin (ahem) updates her blog I'll steal some of hers. When Todd looked at these pictures he commented on the amount of estrogen present....apparently he didn't think we were as funny as we thought we were. Maybe you just had to be there.....
We started out by going straight to Anthropologie.
We went to see the play "War Horse" at the Lincoln Center....really good.
Erin with her arm around an unknowing stranger on the subway. Way funnier in the moment.....
I'm willing to put this double chinned picture of me on here just to show one of the moments that I was laughing to the point of tears.
The Flat Iron Building.
Shopping for ties for the boys in Central Park.
Riding bikes through the park. It was so pretty and so fun, but I'm not going to lie....I had to get off my bike and walk up some "hills". Who knew there were hills in Central Park? My triathlete sisters are always so patient with me.
Pres. Nelson is now a senior citizen. It's a great time to be 65 in NYC apparently.
Measuring our heads with Sarah's iPhone cord - I won the biggest head (no doi!).
Listening to Chris tell us about her new "Jimmy Dean Diet" - she eats a sausage, egg and cheese croissant for breakfast, a normal lunch and half a PB&J for dinner. It works (if you have the Nelson metabolism)! That lady is one of a kind...love her.
Outside the mission home....everybody but Brooke and Sarah.
Listening to Chris tell us about her new "Jimmy Dean Diet" - she eats a sausage, egg and cheese croissant for breakfast, a normal lunch and half a PB&J for dinner. It works (if you have the Nelson metabolism)! That lady is one of a kind...love her.
Outside the mission home....everybody but Brooke and Sarah.
The President and the Missus...they're so cute.
THANK YOU, Nelsons for being the best in-laws ever.














1 comment:
no way! I recognize one of your sisters...We hung out in the same circles occasionally. :) So, I don't remember her name, but I do remember her face. ha.
anyway, makes me wish I had sisters! Looks like fun.
Post a Comment