Saturday, September 4, 2010

Three Heart Hurters

First, Todd had a really scary (I am still occasionally crying about it) allergic reaction last week. We're  not positive what it was, but it involved me giving him a shot with an Epi-pen and both of us riding in an ambulance to the hospital. It was awful. Just for journaling sake, here's a pic of him when he was looking MUCH better. Hurts my heart.

Second and Third are a different kind of heart hurt (but they still make me cry). I just found these pictures and oh my! My babies...where did they go?

5 comments:

Carrie Woolley said...

Poor Todd! (and poor Rachel, to have to administer the epi-pen and go through all of that trauma!) I hope it never happens again!

Drewbert is walking? Man, what a cutie. I wish life in Michigan could stay the same, though- just as we left it. We are lonely for Ann Arbor and the Nelsons!

Great posts, by the way.

-Care Bear

Danica said...

How Scarry. I'm glad Todd is okay. What was he allergic too?

What darling babies! I know your "pain". My oldest is 9 and my youngest is 3!!!! Still blows me away when I think about how fast they are growing up!

theminerfamily said...

Oh MY! How scary! It just made me think... where do I get an Epi-pen to have on hand... just in case? What would I do without? I agree with you and babies growing up...

Miss you guys like crazy!

alexandra said...

I need that chicken suit. Too cute.

Poor, Todd. I was just laughing to myself the other day when your comment about missing him whe n he gets translated popped into my head. So scary about his reaction! I am glad it all turned out ok.

Crazy Larry said...

Whoa! Glad you are okay! (don't worry, I am not really a stranger--I was at Ave Maria School of Law and we were in the same EQ (Jenny in RS) in Ann Arbor)