Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bear Lake

The week after Red Fish, Todd had to come back to Michigan to work, but I stayed with the kids and went to Bear Lake with my family. Oh so fun. 
We were planning on having a professional family picture taken, but we took a little drive and hike to Bloomington Lake and Grandma Janny made an executive decision to just take the shot there. We're all looking kind of.....natural, but it turned out pretty well for a snap shot of so many people! Love these guys.

More Bloomington Lake pics....wow, it was pretty.


Drew has continued to do his Mowgli / Man Cub crawl (he finally started walking this week!!)
The beaches at Bear Lake were covered in little shells....which aren't quite as edible as the Red Fish sand, so Drew settled for chewing on rocks.

Hanging out on the beach. Look at Jakey's cute bald head in the bottom corner :).

Boating....I could ride on the boat all day long.


This specific boat ride was to get Drew, Parker and Will to go to sleep. Parker was too tough to give in.

The kids and I made tie dye shirts....here are the totally sweet results (and more blonde kids).

Jayne, Hailey and Audrey - triple trouble.

Seth doing a sweet pose.

Sisters (looking ready for bed).

I REALLY missed my husband, but, oh how I love being with these people. Thanks, Mom and Dad, for the fun week!

No comments: