Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mixed Winter Feelings

This is what our house looks like today. I love it. If it's going to be cold, then I love tons and tons of snow.
However, this is what our kids' faces have looked like for the last 3 weeks: Which means there isn't much snow-play happening. Or much of anything else for that matter. We're stuck inside. Good thing these crazies (usually) like each other!
Can you believe those boogers??

I realize I haven't posted anything since Christmas...but, literally, the only pictures on the camera are self portraits of boogery faces. Love those faces, hate those boogers.

4 comments:

Cara said...

Those are some seriously gross boogers. I have pictures of the basketball game on my camera if you want them for another post :)

Carrie Woolley said...

That's pretty funny- that first one of Drew actually makes my stomach do a little turn. :)

Liz said...

Rach - I LOVE the family picture at the top, under the title. What a great shot!
Sorry about being stuck inside. I can relate.

Clay, Steph & Parker said...

That's so funny. Well at least now you don't really need to remember to feed them right? They just lick their lips all day and get all the nutrients they need :) Come to st george and we can play outside!