Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Worm

Drew doesn't have a real crawl down yet, but he's a champion speed wormer. It takes a minute for him to get going....

4 comments:

Andrea J said...

I haven't actually been to your blog in awhile, that family picture is GREAT!

lauren ann said...

he gets it from his dad.... have you seen Todd's worm? I want to squeeze him (drew, not todd)

Danica said...

Too cute! You'll be so glad you got that on video. Jarom did the funniest crawl with his feet and hands (never used his knees) and he was fast, he'd fly accross the room and he started walking at a young age, I never got it on the funny crawl on camera.
He has gotten big fast! Didn't you just have him?!

Camie said...

It's like he's doing the breast stroke or something... I don't really know my swimming strokes but I think that's the one...