Since Todd is 5th of 8 kids and I am 5th of 6, you can imagine that there's never a quiet moment at either house when everyone is gathered. I took ONE picture the entire two weeks, so all these pics have been stolen from my sisters-in-law. Thanks Lu and Amy!
We went out to dinner with all the Christensen grown-ups one night. Todd had the "best steak of his life" at the Timbermine...not everyone gets to enjoy such fine dining as is available in Ogden! I have the greatest family - 5 incredible brothers who have impeccable taste in wives, and the best parents.
The miniature Christensens (and 1 Nelson) on Christmas Eve. The cousins were singing Christmas songs and Audrey was bustin' out her dance moves in front of the choir. She LOVES the cousins.Christmas morning with the Nelsons. Lauren and Mike gave Rick this bedpan with yellow Jell-o and a Baby Ruth in it as a momento of his retirement.
Audrey wasn't fooled. Yum!
The Nelson boys had their annual football game... two older brothers versus the younger two (plus brothers-in-law). There is always much trash talking preceding the game. We won't talk about the outcome...all that really matters is that a reporter for the Tribune stopped by and the game made Saturday's paper. Notice Todd's perfect running form - front and center. What a stud.
This lovely couple (Jeff and Rachel) tied the knot a couple days after Christmas. Isn't she beautiful? Yet another sister to love...I always thought I was doing fine without sisters, but I'm loving life with all these incredible girls on both sides!All the Nelsons in one room...quite an accomplishment. I can't express my gratitude for the family I married into. Love the Nelsons.
Audrey and her mom... smiling because they just ate their 77th chocolate dipped strawberry.
In the "pursuit of handsomeness", the brothers grew out their moustaches for the wedding. Sick. They look so molester-esque. And, yes, Scott does have a moustache....it's about 10 white blonde hairs. You just have to look really closely. Love ya, Scotty.
9 comments:
I haven't checked up on you for awhile! I'm glad you got to go to Utah! Me too, I miss my fam.Congrats on the baby boy! I can't wait to join you in Michigan...yikes.
i love the picture of audrey in "the big a's" coat...so adorable! hopefully todd shaved that moustache...beards, good; moustaches, bad.
Glad you had a great Christmas and to hear that your brothers are happily married to great girls!
Looks like you guys had a great time, i love the pic of Audrey eating the bedpan poop!
What a great Christmas! Congrats on the baby.
That bed pan and the mustaches are nasty. But your little girl is SO adorable! :)
I can't believe how big Audrey is. Love those pics, and the moustaches. And are you guys coming to D.C. this week? We hope it's true!
If you had taken a picture of Lewis w/ his moustache holding that bed pan, it would be the ultimate gross photo! Oh yeah, and it was awesome hanging out with you guys while you were here --- I mean, you guys were what - 25 yards away the whole time?? ;) Joking - we actually know how uncool we are. Maybe Steve will have to grow a 'stache so we can be a cool enough couple now?
Well, hope you're feeling great with the pregnancy! Audrey is seriously a doll - honestly, could she get any cuter??
You have the same birthday as Jennifer Aniston. I just wanted to tell you.
Post a Comment