
Todd and I watched it last weekend (thanks to a recommendation from Jen and Lis) and I loved it. Todd is very patient about watching girl movies and this one was actually enjoyable for him because it addresses issues other than the just romantic plot (and a great plot it is.) If you are at all interested in the Jane Austen genre, you better watch this, and then call me because I have to tell you what I love about the kiss at the end.
AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!! to cute Jeff (Todd's wittle bwuther) and Rachel who got engaged last weekend. Heaven knows that one Rachel Nelson is definitely not enough so I'm so relieved that "R2" will be added to the family in December.
PS I can't find the charger for our camera so the real Nelson update will have to wait for a couple more days. But rest assured that it will be well worth the wait.
10 comments:
OH how i wish you were in DC. I have my next door neighbor who has been there for 2 months (she used to be my neighbor) they moved there while her husband helps build a costco in MD. Anyway I am packing my bags in a mad dash because the boys and I (briggs and beck) are going tomorrow to visit.
Anyway it is not going to be the same without you. I love you and Miss you and we are comming to Detroit and I am hoping it will be Oct-Nov ish, Miss you tons and I am really excited to go see North & south. LOVE YOU
Haven't seen the movie but will definitely put it on the list (along with bribing Jason).
I love that movie! I haven't known very many people who have seen it though. Glad you saw it and liked it. That is so funny that you will have a sister-in-law with the same name :) It is so fun to see what you are up to these days!
Are you pregnant or something???
Are you pregnant or something???
Im always looking for a good movie....thanks for new post, ive been waiting:)
Added to my Netflix queue. I'll let you know...
So I am totally taking the reccomendation and watching that one. Too bad I didn't get it while my sis came to visit. I am not sure there is anyway I can get Brent to view with me!
I KNEW you'd love it! I just knew it! Of course I can't take much credit since Lis was the one who found it. I made Adam watch it fairly recently, too and I think he liked it for the same reasons as Toddles. I miss you, friend...
I plan on getting that movie this week --- I LOVE Jane Austenish movies...so I can't wait! I'm sure Steve can't either... :)
Oh, and good luck on the 2 "rachel nelsons" in the fam. All I can say is DON'T use the same pharmacy, because you might go home with her birth control or your insurance will be charged instead of hers! (I know from experience obviously...luckily the other "jenny preece" lives in Boston right now, so we won't have that problem again for a while :) ). Sounds like you guys are doing well!!
Post a Comment