FIRST, and foremost, at the end of my last post I said that I would post a real update and some pictures when I found our camera charger. I was being sarcastic when I said it would be worth the wait....I still feel like our life is not so interesting and am not sure how many people want to read about it. Multiple people asked me if I was pregnant after that post - I didn't get it and so I was searching through the pictures to see which one made me look like I am expecting. Then my friend Camille explained to me that I had mislead the masses at the end of my post....saying how the next post would be worth the wait. ANYWAY, not much exciting going on here - just living the good life and I'll add some pictures later ....but really it will be just another regular post.
SECOND, we have put together a special travel package for all of you who have been dying to come visit us. At the beginning of Oct. you can get a four to five night stay at the at Casa Nelson and airfare (from SLC on Delta) for just over $200 - seriously, how can you pass that up? Give in to your urges...come visit!
4 comments:
I didn't think you were pregnant... hehe
Yes, pictures is more than enough. You don't need to write tons just post pictures. We miss you. Any good deals from DCA-Nelson's casa?
Thanks for the fun visit. We can vouch for Casa Nelson - it is full service, fun and you can't beat the company or price!
Just visit before December or after March!
rach - i didnt want to say anything, but you did look a little pregnant in red fish.
Ok your on the list Brian just aksed me when we were going to see you. HOw does October look for you guys??? Let me know what the schedule is. I just love to hear what is going on in your neck of the woods thanks for the update. I didn't think you were preo.
Post a Comment