I WILL continue to keep our blog....I love being able to look back thru the pictures.... I think I can, I think I can.
Here are a million pictures of our happenings since my last post.
We found a tarantula in Grandma and Grandpa's garage. It was beyond the veil at this point.
The day of the BYU/UTAH football game I found Audrey out on the front porch making this sign. Proud mama moment.
We went to the circus and were surprisingly entertained! Cousins Will and Hailey came with us.
Still perfecting our picture smiles....
Todd and I went to Milwaukee over night for the wedding of our cute friend Matthew and his lady JJ. They were adorable and I was pregnant....
![]() |
Drew wore a variety of eye gear and looked really cute
We went to look at a house (which ended up being the house we bought), and when the owner showed up to meet us there, this was my dad on the couch. Nice to meet you!!
Audrey got really old (6!) and prettier every day.
Holy Smokes.....the Fall was SO pretty!
Halloween at Indian Hills....this is Cinderella (the most petite of Kindergarten teachers)
and the Tooth Fairy.
Our oh-so-intimidating Incredible Hulk. This boy kills me....
We trick-or-treated in our new hood with the cousins....
Drew, Jane, Audrey, Tommy, Katie.
This picture was taken 7 seconds before the bottoms fell out of both our kids' bags. Note to parents: gift bag no worky as trick-or-treating bags. Who knew?
Drew played soccer on Uncle Joel's team. Their mascot changed every week....
Go Eagles/Dragons/Spiders/Warriors!!
Will, Joel, Drew
Audrey doing up the buttons on Drew's church shirt while he eats. I needed a sister.....
And then we bought a house and moved and this is the only photographic evidence. Such a happy day!
Selfie with my "little sisters" Camie and Erin....just missing Linds. Love you sissies.
Santa came to the ward party where there were about 7 kids and this (best) Santa spent about 10 minutes with each kid. Perks of an older ward! Audrey asked for an ipod touch (didn't happen) and a stuffed elf (no problem).
Drew asked for a remote control helicopter.
And it snowed....
Drew trying to ride bikes...
We built a snow man by our Lizzie (they were mad they had to take a picture).
Audrey made a note for her, but it was too wet to leave it out there. I love it...
We had to drag them out of bed Christmas morning.
Stuffed Elf...check!
We stayed up late the night before so Todd and my dad could put together the bunk beds in the background. Todd wanted them to be there Christmas morning even though we were at my parents' house. They came out and walked passed them and when we pointed them out they were silent for a minute and then Audrey said, "Bunk beds?" in monotone. The excitement was overwhelming.... :).
There was a little mishap during gingerbread house building. Todd made a modern house out of the remnants.
Drewby and Papa Allen working on the fireplace.
My 93 yr old Gram spent the last two weeks before my due date "teaching" me how to reupholster. I drove her nuts most of the time because I was in her way and going way too slow. Isn't she the cutest thing ever? Don't get in her way though....
And my tummy and I got HUMONGOUS!
Grandpa telling Drew a "Three-Eyes the Mouse" story....the tradition continues.
The ants for our ant farm finally came and we spent A LOT of time watching them at work.
Todd threw me a surprise birthday party (cutest husband) and this picture is proof that I got HUGE. Anything for a baby...
I love these people.
I found an Ikea-hack idea for "built in" bookshelves and my work crew (Todd, Dad, Joel) threw them together on a Saturday.
And voila! Impressive, eh?


























2 comments:
Rachel, It is soooo fun reading your blog posts again. Almost like you are sitting next to me telling me about your life and family - and as always making me giggle. I love the shelves and am excited about your new house - and mostly your new baby. Thanks for letting us into your lives.
LOVE the bookshelves and your pregnant belly!!
Post a Comment