Tuesday, September 10, 2013

RedFish 2013

We had our annual Nelson family trip to Red Fish Lake during the first week of August. There were 4 pregnant ladies and one newborn this year, so the pace of the week was a bit slower than usual. The kids were in heaven being with their cousins and roaming around with complete freedom, stopping to bathe every 7 days or so.

 
Serious base/tennis ball with Uncle Sverre.

 
Dinners on the beach...not much talking - ALOT of speed eating. 
 
Classic picture of Grandma Chris in her Spam shirt working with a burnt marshmallow.

Two handsome boys driving the boat.
 
Prettiest backdrop....it never gets old.

I heart this guy. 
 
Cutting up the lake. I want to make out with him every time I watch him waterski. TMI?

 
RFL Posers - Audrey and Sammy
 
I don't know where this idea came from but it hits my funny bone. 


He was just sitting there in the dirt staring into oblivion. When I asked him what he was doing he said, "Just thinking." 
See ya next year Red Fish!


1 comment:

Brooke said...

"I want to make out with him every time I watch him waterski."

Hilarious! I love it!