Lizzie's funeral was an extremely hard and wonderful day. We were surrounded by our family and friends and the meeting was so peaceful. I am so grateful that I know my baby is safe. My heart aches for those who don't believe as we do. It seems like my time on Earth will be really long and it will be a long wait before I get to cuddle my baby again - but I've never been more grateful for my testimony that we WILL get to hold her again. What a comfort! Now I just have to move forward and work harder at being my best person so I can get to my baby!
My sister-in-law Lauren made another slide slow of the pictures that our amazing friend Sy Snarr took at the funeral. I haven't had the courage to watch the slideshow yet, but can look at the pictures. I don't know if it's weird to post funeral pictures or not, but I am so grateful to have them for our family record and am sending major love to Sy for taking them for us. The slideshow is first and then some pictures.
You and your sweet family are an amazing example and strength to me and I will bucket everyone else as well. I think and pray for you. Know you are loved.
I don't blame you for not watching the slide show yet...I was doing a full-on sobby, ugly cry by like 1:15. But I'm so glad Lauren made these beautiful videos -- you tell her thank you from me for taking the time to memorialize these in such a beautiful way. Sending a big hug right now.
Todd and Rachel we are so very sorry you lost your sweet little girl. We are happy to see you are so strong - you are an example to all those around you. We CAN do hard things. Your sweet family is in our prayers and we can't wait to get together with you and the rest of the DC friends next month. Sending our love.
5 comments:
You and your sweet family are an amazing example and strength to me and I will bucket everyone else as well. I think and pray for you. Know you are loved.
I don't blame you for not watching the slide show yet...I was doing a full-on sobby, ugly cry by like 1:15. But I'm so glad Lauren made these beautiful videos -- you tell her thank you from me for taking the time to memorialize these in such a beautiful way. Sending a big hug right now.
Todd and Rachel we are so very sorry you lost your sweet little girl. We are happy to see you are so strong - you are an example to all those around you. We CAN do hard things. Your sweet family is in our prayers and we can't wait to get together with you and the rest of the DC friends next month. Sending our love.
These pictures are beautiful, Rach! I am overcome with emotion going through them. Love you so so much, and sending prayers your way!
-Ash
Hey Nelson family! What a beautiful video. I continue to think about you and hope you're doing ok. Sending continued love and prayers to you. Xoxoxo
Post a Comment