Friday, October 12, 2012

Our Lizzie

Anyone who reads this blog already knows of the sadness that has happened in our life this week. Our sweet girl is now with her Heavenly Father and lots of wonderful family members who welcomed her home last Friday.
I just wanted to thank you all for your love and support....we have never known the true meaning of love and service until we experienced this. Our friends and family are the best people on Earth.

Here is a video of our Lizzie that our sister Lauren made. That baby is the cutest thing ever.

(click on the link)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxN4lNTVUNc

6 comments:

Anna said...

Bless your heart. I don't know you, but I saw the beautiful tribute to your Lizzie in the newspaper on Wednesday, and was so touched. I am so sorry...my heart aches for you and everyone who loves little Lizzie. May the Lord comfort you. Your little family is in my prayers!

Diane Dimond said...

I love you, Rach!

Cara said...

Cutest baby ever. We love you guys.

Lesley said...

As a mom and grandma my heart was touched when I saw your beautiful baby girl in the newspaper. I pray that you will receive the Lord's comfort at this very difficult time. Hugs to you.

Melanie&Skyler Cont. said...

Oh Rachel. My thoughts and prayers continue for you and your family. What depths of emotions this must be for all of you. May the Lord continue to lift you all and may you be wrapped in the peace that only He can provide. Prayers and love to you and your family.
Melanie Kirry Gardner

Anonymous said...

Oh extremely large hugs and love we send your way! Thank you for sharing such strength!