Yay! We are expecting a baby in June! We were a bit surprised, totally thrilled and a little nervous to find out that I am pregnant. I am 15 weeks at this point and have felt as sick as I have with my two other pregnancies....so I think that's a good sign for this little person. I have been a majorly unproductive human since right around Halloween, but thank heavens for a patient husband who has access to the hospital cafeteria. He gets much more nourishment there than he does at home.
The baby is due right around when Todd wraps up his residency....so who knows what will be going on in our life. We may be living in a hotel and what cozier place to bring a new baby home to than the Holiday Inn, right?
SO, that's the news. If I haven't called to tell you, it doesn't mean I don't love you. It means I'm really sick and I still love you.

10 comments:
Yay!!! Congratulations! Though I am sorry to hear you have been so sick. I feel for you chickie. Been there, done that, many times. I hope it ends soon and you can start really enjoying the bouncing growing baby inside.
This is fabulous news!!! How exciting! Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. We are very thrilled to hear this!
Best thing I've heard all day (then again, it wasn't the best day with a sick kid on my hands), all week, maybe all year! I had a feeling another Nelson baby would be coming along some time, and bringing some nausea with him/her.
Wahoo!!! So happy for you and your cute little family!! Love you my sweet friend!!
YEA, YEA, YEA!!!
Congratulations! That is fantastic news. So happy for you!
I am so excited for you guys, sorry you are sick! I loved your Christmas card, Drew and Audrey are getting so big, they are so cute and you look beautiful! (I don't want to leave Todd out, he looked pretty handsome as well!)Hope to see you soon! We will be in Utah in Feb any chance you will be too???
Micah told us the good news the other day. SO exciting!
three cheers for radiation! We can't wait for baby Nelson #3!!
Wow!! I'm way excited for you guys! We can relate to the whole plan of having a baby while you're in house limbo. Throw in moving out of state and it's a real party!! Best of luck with everything!
Post a Comment