The week started out with a shower for Rachel at Gramma Janny's house.
Here are the remaining shower attenders after the bulk of the party left:
Our first fieldtrip was for brainwashing purposes. Straight to Provo....Go Cougs! Here they are at the new Student Athletic Facility- that place is nice!
The much beloved BYU bookstore.
Then a day at the lake on Joel and Julie's awesome boat. Micah and Rachel and their baby "Chancha".
Audrey and Hailey
Ellie, Brooklyn, Emily and Audrey
Daredevils! I was impressed that Audrey even rode on the tube let alone stand up!
We all took a turn surfing behind the boat. Here's Todd about to go down...
Cute buns on the boat.
We finished off the week (sadly Todd and Audrey were already gone) with some good, clean, American fun at the Demolition Derby. As you can see, I really get into these things.....have you ever been? It's a cultural experience. I love Camie's shocked expression.
Oh so fun.
Todd and I each flew with one child....I love my husband but this type of travel is pretty awesome. One kidded flying is the way to go! Drew threw approximately 37 pennies into the fountain at the Detroit airport. I love that kid.
Fun, fun week with the family. We're excited to see where we'll be living next summer!













No comments:
Post a Comment