Breakfast at Eastern Market - these pictures are really bad but they're proof that we were together.
We went to Gravelly Point where the planes from Reagan Airport fly right over you. If you can see Eliza and Audrey in a ball at the bottom of the first picture you can see that they were terrified. They did eventually warm up a little, but I don't think they ever enjoyed themselves.
We also got to hang out with the Hunters and the Poelmans a few times - so much fun. Love the kind of friends you can see every day or once a year and it feels the same.
One night Audrey got in the bath with Bennett and Eliza and then we heard Drew screaming. Wet, clothed boy.
We LOVE that city and even more than that we LOVE our friends there. Now it's their turn to come to Michigan, right!?!
2 comments:
AHEM -- I think you forgot to inform some of your DC friends that you were coming...
What I can't figure out, is why you'll make a road trip to DC and not to ABQ?! It's WAY more fun around here, I promise! And please give some kind of update on your health!
Post a Comment