My talented sister-in-law Amy took some family pics of us last summer. This is the one we loved the most (I know Todd's tie is driving some perfectionists crazy right now):
Can you tell why we didn't choose this one? Ha.
Thanks, Ames!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, oh...I know! I know! I'm glad someone else posts family pics a few months late...I'm gonna do that soon.
I am laughing my head off right now. Mom's know this happens several times a day but his dainty little finger is hilarious and I love that you posted this! You are so great and your blog is always very entertaining! miss you guys! Oh..and I love looking at your New York trips it is wierd to see your family having the same experiences on the same couch!
9 comments:
Oh, oh...I know! I know! I'm glad someone else posts family pics a few months late...I'm gonna do that soon.
Gorgeous pics Rach! (even the 2nd one :) ) I love your face!!
Drewby's just proud- can you blame him?
I am laughing my head off right now. Mom's know this happens several times a day but his dainty little finger is hilarious and I love that you posted this! You are so great and your blog is always very entertaining! miss you guys! Oh..and I love looking at your New York trips it is wierd to see your family having the same experiences on the same couch!
SO funny! I owe you a long email. I will send it soon. I promise...
Ha ha! Love it. Tess actually texted me and told me to check your blog because she thought it was hilarious too:) You guys are gorgeous.
Beautiful family!!!!
Hi Rach! Love that color on you. We'll be in Utah this summer, maybe we can catch up if you're planning on visiting. xo Em
That's funny. Love ya!
Post a Comment