Drew's "tall" ears were accentuated by this pirate get-up. I couldn't get over how cute he looked, but Todd and I had a discussion that night about how, in general, your kid in a costume is the cutest, funniest thing you've ever seen and to everyone else your kid is just another kid in a costume. Oh well, I love my kids in costumes.
Costumes the 2nd time around: Audrey stuck to the "Snow Fairy" costume (although she had an adorable cowgirl costume all set to go) and Drew became the UPS guy. Notice his trick-or-treating bucket sitting next to him - it was a brown box with a rope attached, get it? Todd thought I just ran out of time and gave him a lame excuse for a trick-or-treating bucket.
I'm looking forward to a non-Sunday Halloween next year so our kids will get lots more candy for me to eat!




4 comments:
That UPS outfit kills me! I like it way more than just-someone-else's-kid-in-a-costume. But what's with the "girlfriend" thing...my Addison isn't cute enough to be Drew's gf???
I LOVE the UPS costume! Once again, I look forward to living by you so I can pay you to be creative for my kids :)
Super cute costumes and even cuter kids!
Those are such cute costumes Rach! Such darling kids!
Hey, will you e-mail me your address. I can't find yours to send you a Christmas letter.
danicakester@gamil.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment