Sunday, June 6, 2010

One Year and One Month

This sweet angel of a boy turned 1 last month. I am still totally infatuated with him and his blue eyes. 
He is a dream. He just gave up "the worm" as his mode of movement and he's on to the Tarzan crawl (on his hands and feet w/out his knees). He also just learned to clap. I've realized lately that when someone else's baby claps it seems so normal, but when your own baby learns to clap, it might be the most adorable talent on the planet.
He says ball (bah), dog (dah) and car (cah) ....are you catching on to his language?

We love, love, LOVE him.
The day he met his sister (she always calls him Drewby and now it's sometimes Drewby McDrewbers).
Scary Ninja
Oh, that tummy.
We LOVE you, Baby Drew - Happy First Year!

4 comments:

Camille said...

cute boy. can't wait to meet him this week! I want to see pictures of your party for him - Cara said it was really fun with mason jars hung with candles.

jensenfamily said...

oh man, that picture with you and him blowing out the candles is so adorable, he's is one cute kid - can't wait to see you guys in red fish erin

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't mind but I've decided Addison will marry Drewby McDrewberson. And I don't say that lightly because I've always thought it was silly to earmark your infants for marriage. But he had me at scary ninja.

P.S. He is looking more like a Christensen to me everyday!

bethy said...

What a cutie. I love his hair in the tummy pic. I can't believe he is a year already! Yikes. Time goes by so fast.