Sunday, June 6, 2010

Drew's Birthday Party

We had a little 1st birthday party for Drew a couple weeks ago....it turned out to be the perfect Michigan night to be outside. So fun!

One adorable thing about this boy is that he loves my hair.....he wouldn't release his grip when I sat him down to eat his cake.



He wasn't at all interested in his cake. I love forcing my kids to have fun.













His filthy onesie is a product of his "worm" crawl around the yard.

4 comments:

The George's said...

Looks like a fun party! The first year goes so fast!

Lauren said...

I loved all of these posts! thank you! I miss the Nelsons!

Danica said...

How fun! That year went fast. It seems like you just had him. My baby, now three, loves my hair too. Not so cute now that he is three and twrils my hair into knots when he grabs it. But I can't get him to stop, especially when he is tired.
Loved reading your blog.

bethy said...

I love the shot of his onesie!!! I also love the new layout!