The crew at Rockefeller Center (Lauren took off early to meet her man in Boston).
Drew is an angel from heaven. We carted him all over the city and thanks to Grandma Chris's invention of attaching his binky to her key lanyard (I know-possible strangulation hazzard - we kept a close eye on him) he stayed happy and didn't die from the subway germs his binky was sure to collect.
He was really into Aunt Rachel's necklace. (He looks like a mischievious devil here).
Todd, Drew and Grandma Chris taking on Chinatown.
Todd w/ Kristen and Mick at Penn Station.
My dear, DEAR friend Brooke from DC is a Big Apple girl now and met up with us for a little bit. Todd was patient, as usual, while Brooke and I shopped. I love that girl. Thanks for hangin' with us, Brookie.
4 comments:
ahh fun... so glad I got to see the nelson crew for a bit. xox
Laughing, shopping, and eating obscene amounts of baked goods from Magnolia. Does it get any better? Miss you!
Fun! Glad you had fun and that Drew was a gem! Can I have one of those, please? :) Love you, sista. You're the best.
Looks like fun. Been thinking of you a lot lately. I miss you Rach! Hope all is well. Enjoy cooking with those new knives. I love mine.
Post a Comment