Saturday, September 5, 2009

Go Cougars!

If you know us well, you know that Todd and I both l.o.v.e. BYU football. Todd takes it a little more personally than I do, but we both really look forward to football season. Tonight was the season opener and BYU played #3 ranked Oklahoma and WON! Drew was decked out in his sweet BYU gear from our friends the Derrs.
I love how they're both so engrossed in the game.
Then the Cougars scored a touchdown. Drew is obviously ecstatic. One day he'll understand the importance of these moments. Just give us a few years and we'll be sitting in the West Stands going wild like these two cuties.
Rise and shout, people!

8 comments:

Andrea J said...

There was a lot of baby lifting on our end too. What a fantastic game.

jensenfamily said...

they won??!! I can't believe it! that's totally awesome~ we miss you guys - and you two already look like those people in the stand, just in case you're wondering - love your buns! Erin

Chelsey said...

What a great game. I love football season. We're seriously considering switching cable companies so we can watch the rest of BYU's games. Go Cougs!

Camille said...

I don't know if we are going to rise and shout but Drew is so cute and so big!! I love that picture with Todd holding him up in the air. Wish we could watch football with you this fall. Come visit soon.

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Doesn't this post inadvertently send a sexist message? Where's Audrey? Can't SHE enjoy the game...or is it because she's a girl. Sheesh :)

And yes, I can picture you two as that couple, but only with about a billion Christensen/Nelson family members around.

Cara said...

We can appreciate the win for your sakes. Plus Drew is pretty cute.

Danica said...

I LOVE it!!!