Friday, August 14, 2009

Jackson with the Chrinchchintwins

We just got back from the Christensen family trip to Jackson Hole. It's always so nice to see all those crazy people. Todd and I feel pretty lucky (aka: incredibly blessed) that we have such amazing families and that everyone actually likes to hang out together.
Here are some pictures from Jackson:

Seth, Todd, and Clay....the tough guys who rode the Teton Pass (Steph and Rachel Cone rode too). Todd said it may have been the hardest ride he's ever done. I almost rode it too - except I can't ride a bike up-hill so that would have put a damper on things.
The awesome result of a non-swim diaper. I think it doubled her weight.
Hailey, Brooklyn (Joel's girls) and Audrey at Jenny Lake. I love seeing Audrey with the cousins....she's in heaven. Jenny Lake Glamour Shots. Drew and Will - Drew looks like he just did something really mischievious/funny and Will is shocked. We had a competitive game of wiffle ball in the park....it may have been the trip highlight. Here's Todd going for the grand-slam. Here I am jamming the binky into my screaming newborn's mouth while I gaze adoringly at my orphan child who's wearing her church dress under her hoodie and over her sweatpants. Such a good mother. The whole crew. Love these people. Thanks, Dad and Mom, for another spectacular trip! This isn't from the trip but I had to add it. You may be asking yourself what I've done to this cute little boy....Here's what I found the other night when I left them alone for a minute while I loaded the laundry: (it's nectarine flavored lip gloss - she was so proud to show me what she'd done - "Yook, Mama!!)
I'm adoring my babies and my husband and enjoying a nice summer in Michigan. I'm awful at staying in touch with all my dear friends right now because finding a period of time long enough for a good phone call or to type respectable e-mail is kind of tough. Please don't slash my name from your friend list! I miss and love you all....for reals.

4 comments:

RicAnn said...

How fun! We were just in Jackson to. I can't believe how much hair that lil' guy has. He is a stud! Audrey is such a doll with her blonde curls.

Anonymous said...

when my kids eventually come and they are dressed in ridiculous outfits, i'm gonna keep that picture of audrey around in case you bother me about it :)

Seth & Amy said...

So Fun! Let's go back! My kids are missing their cousins already. I was glad to hang out with your fun and adorable kids. The chapstick looks great on Drew. Already the makeovers have begun on little bro. Miss you already! Let's live by each other some day.

alexandra said...

This post was hilarious, you made me laugh out loud. I can't believe how big Audrey is; she looks older than Will to me.

Jackson Hole is such a fun place and I think you got a terrific glamour shot of Audrey. Even if it was minus the fake feather boa.