Saturday, July 11, 2009

One million pictures

As you can tell, I haven't found much time to blog lately. As a result of this, you are about to be inundated with pictures of our recent happenings. Feel free to click away from this page at the first sign of boredom.

We went home a few weeks ago for Rick and Chris's farewell (they are headed to New York to serve as mission president and mission mom.) Drew and his cousin Nels Mickelson also received their baby blessings at the farewell. Thanks, Rick and Chris, for sharing your spotlight!
There was so much going on that day that I only snapped a couple pictures.

Here are the Christensen boys (minus Seattle Seth) after the meeting.
Our crazy-haired daughter and her beloved grandpas.
Swimming party with the Christensen cousins at Grandma Gwen's house. Audrey was drunkenly hyper - she LOVES the cousins.
Hailey and Audrey...definitely a love/hate relationship at this point. Will (Joel's baby), Drew, and Parker(Clay's baby) were all born within 6 weeks of each other - they're destined to be best friends.
Drew wouldn't sit still = face punches for Will and Parker.Diaper bonding time.
My friend Julie shot this picture of Drew. I want to eat him.
Adorable vintage Michigan apparel. Go Blue.
Audrey has just started sleeping like this. Do I only think it's so cute because I'm her mom?
Good thing I rarely grocery shop any more...bare cupboards = perfect hiding place. The fellas sleeping...again. Drew's squashed face cracks me up.
Kara is from my home ward and now we live in the same ward in Michigan. Her mama (Karen) was here to hang out when little Stewart was born....so we got to bask in the North Ogden vibes.
The fruits of my mom's labors - two of the million projects she accomplished when she was here taking care of us post-baby delivery.
Are you still awake? Thanks for going on this photo journey with us!

9 comments:

Liz said...

It is so fun to see pics of your family! And of course the kids. thanks for sharing.

sp said...

Love the pictures.
Love the Nelsons.
:)

Anonymous said...

does anyone ever tell you that audrey looks like a who from whoville? especially with that hair in the grandpas pic.

and yeah for drew, already showing who the alpha male is in that christensen family!

Danica said...

I could have looks at a dozen more pictures of those cute kids!

The George's said...

You are so cute. Loved the update.

Jena said...

hip hip hooray! Let's chill. I wish I would have made it to the art festival. I here there are a lot of fun things to do in Ann Harbor. I would LOVE for you to show me around. I can't this next week but after that I am totally free. You tell me the day, time and place and I am SO there! I can't wait to reminisce and stuff.

alexandra said...

I love the face-punching photo! It is so strange to see Audrey as a big sister. She seems so much older even than Will because of it! Hope you guys are well!

Lauren said...

I love the Nelsons...and I will go on a journey with you any time.
ps home grown tomatoes...YUM!

Em said...

Hey Rach! Congratulations! I've been thinkin of you, it's fun to catch up. Babies, sweethearts, flowers, 'maters, and mom. Life is good. Love ya, Em