Oh my!! If your baby does come out looking like that, I really might laugh out loud. Sorry!! Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see the newest addition to the Nelson fam!
SO FUNNY! It was good to see you today. As much as this is probably not how you feel- your prego belly looks very cute. I know little Emily loved it. She is all about being a little mommy right now. After you left, she put her animals in her shirt and tied a string around her belly just like Michelle. "I'm measuring how big my baby is going to be," she said.
Hope to see you again before we move next week! If not- thanks for all the visits & hope to be in touch!
9 comments:
oh, how i wish that your baby would come out looking like this! i love asian babies!
Oh my!! If your baby does come out looking like that, I really might laugh out loud. Sorry!! Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see the newest addition to the Nelson fam!
SO FUNNY! It was good to see you today. As much as this is probably not how you feel- your prego belly looks very cute. I know little Emily loved it. She is all about being a little mommy right now. After you left, she put her animals in her shirt and tied a string around her belly just like Michelle. "I'm measuring how big my baby is going to be," she said.
Hope to see you again before we move next week! If not- thanks for all the visits & hope to be in touch!
I am always hopeful that the baby is 40 pounds. Complicated delivery but easy post-baby weight loss.
I can't believe you are having your 2nd!
I LOVE CHUBBY BABIES! I hope your's has lots of rolls to love! Good luck, Rachy. Can't wait to see your new baby posts! loves, jessi (xl) allen
When are you due? Waiting for your big news. Good luck!
You crack me up!! That got an out loud giggle from me!! Good luck pushing that thing out!!
I'm peeing. PEEING! Why do you gotta do that to a sista? :-)
Hang in there. At least he won't weigh 10 pounds 8 ounces!!
And if he does, one word. EPIDURAL!! Woo!
Loves.
wow!
Post a Comment