Saturday, March 7, 2009

Not Much Happening

We don't have much to report lately....just dying for Spring to get here.

This is what Audrey looks like today.......

Todd looks a lot like this.....

And I look a lot like this.....
Pregnancy looks good on me, right? Ha! I definitely don't look like this...maybe next pregnancy :).

10 comments:

Seth & Amy said...

Rach, I loved your new red dress. You look great. Pregnancy becomes you! And TODD or is that McDreamy! (What can I say to get Todd to send you to me?Care packages of Snicker bars?) Love you tons.

Alicia said...

I'd have to say that Rachel Nelson is the sexiest pregnant woman I have ever seen. I mean what other woman can make pictures by poking her feet right before delivery? Also- what other women get blessings poured upon their belly on the street? Only sexy mommas!

Anonymous said...

you are so good to me, miss rach. i asked for a pregnancy pic and boy, did you deliver! i can't believe how long audrey's hair is getting. what a cutie, just like her mom (todd's okay too).

Danica said...

You are all looking good! :)
p.s. I'm making my blog private. We've had some wierd comments on our blog. I need your e-mail so that I can send you and invite. If you feel more comfortable to e-mail me it instead of leaving on our blog, mine is danicakester@hotmail.com

Em said...

Rach! I'm doing my yearly (sniff) check-in :) CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you. Love ya lots, Em

The George's said...

You are too funny. I love the pictures. Hope you are doing well. Thinking of you.

Liz said...

Yeah don't we all wish. She probably is all taped up to look skinny under that dress!

Anonymous said...

NIce Rach that red dress look sweet!

Lilianne said...

You are the hottest little pregger mama in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD. Even hotter than Heidi Klum! Seriously. You're hot. And. I love you. xoxo.

Angela said...

still can't belive i ran into you in st george!! HOw fun was that!