I've never given in to all the "tags" but I'm doing this one out of necessity. I can't look at my mascara face any more.
6 Quirks about Myself:
1. I used to have relationship commitment issues....I'm now happily and thankfully committed to my angel husband for good, but I've moved on to furniture commitment issues. Our house has a revolving furniture door. It's slowed a little since our move....craigslist here isn't as hoppin' as it was in DC, but I still sell stuff at least once a month.
2. I eat at least one bean and cheese burrito per day...just a tortilla, refried beans, cheese and taco sauce. And it has to be scalding hot and melty....yum.
3. Since I grew up with 5 brothers, I think with partial boy mentality. I have an inner struggle because I naturally react to situations like a girl, but then can see that I'm often being emotional and illogical. Nothin' against us girls, guys are just usually more practical. Does this quirk make sense?
4. I hate when people jump out and scare me. Seriously. Don't do it....I don't think it's funny. Todd tries really hard to make me aware of his presence in the house because he knows that I react violently if he accidentally sneaks up on me....I almost broke his wrist once.
5. I love Jeopardy. So nerdy. 7:30 every night (ok not every...but most).
6. I remember people's names for an eerily long time. Once you tell me you're name, it's probably stuck in my head for good. Lots of times I have to pretend that I haven't met someone because they have no memory of meeting me and I don't want to look like a freaky stalker. However, if you take me on a drive/walk somewhere and ask me to remember the way back....I'm up a crick (I know, it's creek. Crick sounds better.) I have NO sense of direction. It's a serious disability.
Amen.
7 comments:
You're funny. And I liked the other picture. It let's all those boys know what pregnancy is really all about. I think you should post another misery pregnancy picture just for the entertainment value.
I took that picture! Sweetness. Those are the coolest six quarks I have ever read! I love them all about you. Amen.
These were so funny. I have number 6 in common with you. I have learned my lesson about remembering too many details making me look crazy, and I, too, get lost embarrassingly easily. I mapquest my way home from places, since just knowing my way there (through mapquest) is just not good enough.
still with the bean and cheese burritos! thought you'd grow out of that one sometime after freshman year. really fun to read this though
and in case i haven't told you this lately, where would i be without you? seriously; it's a scary thought.
love, lars
love it. I just wish I had your elephant brain.
No wonder we are friends - I too LOVE jeopardy but I also dispize being scared. I starttle like a newborn baby
That was so fun to read! Your the same old Rach I met...gosh...17years ago. I love you and will always remember you as my first Utah friend. You were so good to me.
p.s. watched Grease a couple of weeks ago and thought of us in our early teens in your basement. Everytime I eat no bake cookies I think of you because the first time I ate them we made them in your kitchen and everytime I play Guess Who with my kids I think of us in my bedroom playing that over and over again. Good memories!
Post a Comment