The first was here in Michigan with friends:
(cute chubby legs)
Staged picture because she wasn't very interested in her cake:
Party #2 with the Nelson clan...cute Tommy in the background with the gourmet cake made by Aunt Sarah.
Party #3 with the Christensens...she finally caught on to the excitement of birthdays. Maybe every girl needs three parties.On another note, it snowed like crazy all night and it's now an all out blizzard. This is what our streets look like...
So, WHERE ARE THE SNOW PLOWS? Isn't Michigan familiar with this white fluffy stuff? It's craziness! I love, love, love the snow...but I would love to run some errands and the roads are pure chaos. Interesting....I guess the city administrators could use some tips from some westerners!
So, WHERE ARE THE SNOW PLOWS? Isn't Michigan familiar with this white fluffy stuff? It's craziness! I love, love, love the snow...but I would love to run some errands and the roads are pure chaos. Interesting....I guess the city administrators could use some tips from some westerners!
8 comments:
That's a lot of snow! I remember when that happened it took days for it to get plowed. Better luck this year!
PS: Happy Birthday Audrey! :)
Rach, I don't know how you survive will all that snow. How are you feeling? We miss you.
a girl DOES need 3 parties...i'm glad that you have figured that out at audrey's 1st birthday so that she doesn't have to go through the trauma i did of not realizing it until 16 or 17 years later!
just wait until the snowplows do come out - they only flatten the snow until it is ice. Audrey is so cute!
Happy Birthday Audrey girl!
It was so fun catching up today! Hope we can hang out again soon! Love your blog!
Hey, this is Kimmy Fry Neves, Lis and Jen's friend from back in the day at the big house in SLC. I'm so excited for you to have another addition to your family. Congrats!! A girl and a boy...perfection!
Post a Comment