1st: Todd graduated from medical school
2nd: We moved from DC (sad) and bought a little house (SO happy)
3rd: Audrey started sleeping (through the night and at least twice a day)
4th: Audrey is a much happier lady
5th: Todd has a "real" job! (this pic is in med school, but you get the idea)
6th: Todd's first vacation is next week and we get to see our families
17 comments:
it seems like you might wanna delete that first comment.
and now for my comment: FINALLY! so excited about the blog.
love, lars
Ha! How do I delete comments??
Yay! Audrey is SOOOOOOO adorable!! Hooray for sleeping!
HOORAY! for new blogs; babies who sleep; cute new homes; and new jobs!! So cute guys - now I'm gonna have to link you to our blog! :) Ummm, and how cute is little Audrey. What a doll! Tell Dr. Lewis congrats on the big accomplishment. Can't wait to see you guys again...like in 10 years. JK. Also, I'm really curious what that deleted comment said! I'm so nosey...I know.
Welcome!!
Love you guys, love the house, love the baby, Love the blog.
xox
Hi'ya! It's soooo good to see you and know what you're up to. I imagine Audrey is all over the place these days! And congrats to you and Todd. Can you believe you made it? I'm totally in love with your new house: mostly the grass. Have a fun vacation! Em
RACH! YAH!!!!!!!! You guys are the best and I can't believe how darn cute Audrey is!! BTW...LOVE the house (what an awesome lilac bush you have in front of your house!) and love the crib you bought! So cute. Send pictures of the inside of your house when you get all settled. Can't wait to see it! We miss you guys so much. I'm starting right now to look for cheap flights into Detroit RIGHT now. luvs a million.
I am just so proud of you, Rachel. This is a big step:) Be sure and be a blog bragger and tell us what Audrey does every second of the day:) love your buns. ERin
Congratulations on all your happy news. I wish we could have gotten together more while you were still in DC, but please keep in touch.
So happy things are going well. Miss you tons!
You did it! Love the new house - it's so cute. It was so fun to see you last month! Post more than I do, okay? I love the updates.
Love it! We miss you.
Audrey is SO CUTE!!!
What a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing your photos and your news. Congratulations on graduation, the move, and on the sleeping, too! - Gayle (CAPC)
I love your cute house! I'm so glad you are settled and doing well. Audrey is darling! Don't feel guilty because as soon as she turns two you will be sooo busy! I know this because today I had to mow the lawn with 30 pounds of Tyler clinging to my back because he didn't want to play on his own. I'm so glad your blogging. Luv ya!
I love your cute house! I am so glad you are settled and doing well. Audrey is so darling! Don't feel guilty becuase as soon as she turns two you will be sooo busy! I know this because I had to mow the lawn today with a 30 pound 2 year old clinging to my back becuase he didn't want to play on his own. I'm so glad you're blogging. Luv ya!
mike and i miss having you guys out here, but we're happy for you ... you're new house is so cute!! yay for you guys!
Post a Comment